Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Healthy Food!

So last night my dad decided he wanted us to finally make the forbidden rice that he bought months ago. So I pulled out my computer and started looking for recipes. I came across a delicious looking recipe that falls under the "healthy" category. It has vegetables, the rice is the whole grain, all you need is your own protein and a fruit for dessert!
The interesting thing about this recipe is that I found it on another Blogger! Go visit areluctantfoodie's blog and try some of the recipes!
Here's the direct link to the forbidden rice recipe: http://areluctantfoodie.blogspot.com/2012/02/forbidden-black-rice-with-scallions-and.html
I was thinking of pairing it with Scallops, and fresh strawberries or baked apples for dessert!

Sincerely,

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment